4th Wedding Anniversary (Anna)
Just saw the anniversary video while I was preparing this entry and once again, I teared at the amount of work and intention behind hubby's touching video.
Dear hubby, you have always been a person who does more than you talk. For that, Im really thankful and happy that in the world this big, I managed to find you. I would never have the courage to agree to marry you within 3 months of courtship if you hadn't been this sincere; I would never have the energy to have 3 kids one after another if you hadn't given me tremendous support; I would never feel so loved every single day if you hadn't shown me in many ways, big and small, that I mean the world to you.
Love you lots.
We spent almost the entire day together doing things we like. We went for foot reflexology, steamboat and shopped!! Bought things for ourselves, for the boys, for our parents and spent so much that we got a free watch among other redemptions! We got the NOEL figurine from precious moments, a yearly ritual, and hunted for Starbucks for Peppermint mocha which warmly reminds us of our honeymoon in Las Vegas where we first tried the drink.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Posted by DNATan on Friday, December 04, 2009
to our Old place 


Download FREE Flash Plugins for proper viewing of videos and slides on this site