"Each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life; to life he can only respond by being responsible." Viktor E. Frankl (1905-1997)                     "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." Friedrich Nietzsche                     "Happiness is good health and a bad memory." Ingrid Bergman (1917-1982)                     "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." Victor Borge
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Littlest Doreitius gRowing uP

weight height

Birth- 3.17kg - 46cm

1st month - 4.98kg - 53cm

2nd month - 6.2kg - 55cm

3rd month - 6.9kg - 57cm

4th month - 7.45kg - 63cm

6th month - 8.25kg - 67cm

8th month - 8.9kg - 69cm

black leaf line
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Donovan GorGor gRowing uP

weight height

Birth- 3.2kg - 51cm

2nd month- 4.8kg - 54cm

3rd month- 6.7kg - 59cm

4th month- 7.6kg - 62cm

5th month- 8.3kg - 65cm

6th month- 8.8kg - 66cm

7th month- 9.1kg - 68cm

8th month- 9.2kg - 68cm

9th month- 9.6kg - 70cm

10th month- 9.8kg - 74cm

12th month- 101kg - 77cm

15th month- 11.2kg - 81cm

21st month- 13.2kg - 86cm

2 years old- 13.9kg - 94cm

2 yrs 3 mths- 14.8kg - 95cm

2 yrs 6 mths- 16.2kg - 96cm

3 years old - 17.5kg - 100cm

black leaf line
Leave your messages here...
black leaf line

We Love You Mummy and Daddy :")

You CAN definitely achieve your dream(s) in life, provided you have a great DESIRE!!!!..

We MUST do our BEST!!!!

Inpiring Dad.. Must See (Team Hoyt - Dick and Rick Hoyt)

Danny Daniel Evans in X Factor

black leaf line
My Favourites
Can"t do without them

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby Rei is better...

For months, we have battled with Baby Rei's sleep disorder on a daily basis. Apart from his erractic sleeping patterns, his constant tantrums is also something we have to put up with. Nobody knew I have developed a phobia for my very own flesh and blood as I couldn't decode what his crying meant. I felt worse when I realised I was incapable of satisfying his needs, whatever they were. Rei was a sleep-sensitive(termed by his sleep therapist) and a high-need baby and that left Jerrimie and I seriously drained. Frankly, I would have collapsed of exhaustion and insanity if it weren't for Jerrimie who gave me temendous support during this period. Perhaps its because Jerrimie isn't related to baby Rei and that makes her better able to handle the situation. Me, on the other hand, is too affected emotionally to take good care of Rei. So, for months, I relied heavily on Jerrimie.

However, there's a price to pay for everything. As Jerrimie spent a large number of hours pacifying Rei, she wasn't able to complete her chores on time,not to mention that she's dead beat when Rei eventually falls asleep. Even then, her sleep would be highly interrupted as Rei is unable to sleep soundly. I feel bad about leaving baby Rei to sleep with her but hubby thought it is better for me, emotionally.

Baby Rei is presently more predictable in his sleeping patterns and is more tuned to 'normal' sleeping hours. He is able to sleep through the night, waking frequently to latch. Even then, I'm contented, as compared with his wakefulness whole night long topped with his crying marathon. Maybe Im getting too ambitious, Im weaning him off his cradle simultaneously and he's sleeping with me on the bed whole night, by my side. I feel good and is gaining more confidence in handling my baby myself.

To hubby, thank you for building up my confidence as a Mummy when you have seen it crumbling. To my family, forgive me for my frequent quick-temper as my despair and frustration took over my rationality. To Jerrimie, a huge thank you for being with us, you are truly a wonderful helper.

 
 
 
© 2007 DNATan Home. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Best view on Explorer 1024x768 resolution