My funny sons...
Incident one:
Helper Jerrimie: (Holding up one finger) How many is this?
Donovan: One!
Jerrimie: Clever! Now what is this? (Holding up two fingers)
Donovan: Two!
Jerrimie: Very good! Now what is this? (Holding up 5 fingers)
Donovan: So many...
Incident two:
Gu-Gu: Donovan, what is this one?
Donovan: Mummy say cannot say 'one'.
Gu-Gu: (Realising the wrong sentence structure, she decides to rephrase) Ok, Donovan, what is this?
Donovan: (Hearing that it sounds correct...) OK. (Nodding the head)
Gu-zhang: Why cannot say 'one'?
Donovan: Because Mummy got cane... she will beat you...
Incident three:
Mummy: Aghhhhhh! There's a cockroach! Daddy help!! Step on it quick!!
Donovan: (Before Daddy can even react...) I step on it... I step... I step... (Say say only.. no action)
Donovan went closer to the cockroach....
Donovan: Hey you cockroach! Why are you here! I step on you ah.... (But did not step or went any closer than necessary) Daddy you step!
Daddy cleared away the cockroach and Mummy rolled her eyeballs....
A funny picture (Pacifier sweet)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Posted by DNATan on Thursday, August 20, 2009
to our Old place 


Download FREE Flash Plugins for proper viewing of videos and slides on this site