I fell down... But I won't cry...
Gor Gor Donovan is getting increasingly mischievous lately. With his excellent climbing skills, he is almost getting himself into trouble every other minute. He could be found watching TV on the table, climbing on top of his toy mobile car( the ones that NTUC uses for trolley) or dragging a chair to the window, attempting to get onto the grilles so that he can watch what was happening downstairs.
However, we observed that he slips and falls very frequently without making any noise about it. Usually he'll whine and ask Mummy to sayang wherever is painful from a fall but lately he'll keep quiet and spend a few seconds in daze before getting up for another stunt. I guess its because if he were to whine and cry, he'll probably get scolded for the mischief leading to the fall rather than kisses of emphathy.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Posted by DNATan on Wednesday, April 16, 2008
to our Old place 


Download FREE Flash Plugins for proper viewing of videos and slides on this site